The brand new Want For Velocity Unbound patch 1.1.4 arrived immediately but it surely doesn’t seem to repair a lot. Loads of customers haven’t been in a position to customise their on-line character since round launch. Some PC customers particularly have skilled their automobiles accelerating routinely making it troublesome to even drive within the recreation.
Whereas there have been some stability enhancements and balancing adjustments within the newest replace, the problems talked about above haven’t been resolved. Actually, they aren’t even talked about within the patch notes making many customers surprise if their voices are being heard. It’s additionally attention-grabbing they nerfed the Golf GTI and Regera however didn’t contact the Pista.
Golf GTI 1976
- Rebalanced the Volkswagen Golf GTI (1976) to scale back its acceleration in excessive gears
- Mounted a difficulty with the Volkswagen Golf GTI (1976) that brought on its gearbox choices to not have an effect on its prime velocity, as anticipated
- Decreased the top-end acceleration of the Koenigsegg Regera and adjusted its cornering capacity
- Improved the standard of VOIP for our PS5 gamers
SAVE GAME ERROR/PROGRESS RESET
- Added a warning message when the sport fails to autosave appropriately to scale back potential of misplaced progress
PC MIN SPECS WARNING
- Added a warning message when the sport detects a beneath min spec configuration
- A number of stability enhancements to scale back the potential for recreation crashes
Particulars on the upcoming free content material updates to incorporate new options, experiences and extra are scheduled to reach in March, however the neighborhood might need already deserted ship by then.