Sport Growth Stack Alternate is a query and reply website for skilled and impartial sport builders. It solely takes a minute to enroll.
Anyone can ask a query
Anyone can reply
The very best solutions are voted up and rise to the highest
What I am attempting to perform:
- I’m attempting to recreate Paper Mario’s “pretend” shadow impact for my sport.
- All the characters in Paper Mario have a sprite of a darkish circle that follows their character and scales relying on the character’s distance within the Y-axis.
What I’ve performed to this point:
- I’ve created the shadow sprite for my sport.
- I’ve rotated it 90 levels within the X-Axis and moved it is Y-position to floor degree in order that it lays flat on the bottom.
What I would like help with:
- I would like the shadow sprite to comply with my character on the bottom and resize to be smaller because the character is greater within the Y-Axis.
Thanks a lot for taking the time!🙂
You need to log in to reply this query.