There are simply two questions I would like ask:
BTW, my cocos creator model is 2.4.10 .
- If the mission setting is included within the model management, however its settings embody the preview setting and different settings associated to non-public growth habits, in order that after every replace, the preview setting in your aspect shall be overwritten. Is there an answer?
- Often, when growing a recreation, one model management of 1 recreation is carried out in a single cocos mission, in order that the mission setting won’t struggle. But when the sport could be very mild and must be mass-produced, is it doable that a number of video games are in a single cocos mission? Do a model management? On this means, a number of video games might be managed and developed in a single cocos mission, decreasing growth prices.
Sorry for the late reply.
- mission settings might be positioned on model management. However totally different folks can ignore the settings on model management (replace or commit) by including .ignore configuration.
- it’s doable for a number of folks to work collectively on a mission. There are often a number of methods to do that.
- Placing totally different video games into totally different bundles for loading. (However there isn’t any strategy to nest bundles inside subgames)
- Set totally different video games to totally different prefabs and cargo and unload prefabs when you should swap video games (this may restrict the circumstances the place all video games match into the identical state of affairs)
- Swap totally different video games as totally different situations and place them in several paths for loading. (This may be applied by referring to the instance mission supplied by the engine by default)