XINSTALL BY CLICKING THE DOWNLOAD FILE
Have you ever tried launching Minecraft however as an alternative get an error message pop up in your display that reads, ‘Minecraft Launcher is presently not accessible in your account, Error 0x803f8001’?
Minecraft is a well-liked pixelated recreation loved by hundreds of thousands of gamers all around the world. Subsequently, getting an error code accompanied by a number of numbers that don’t actually clarify something will be infuriating.
The 0x803f8001 error code happens both if you find yourself attempting to launch the sport or if you find yourself attempting to entry sure options.
On this information, we’ll discover what causes the Minecraft error code 0x803f8001 and supply step-by-step directions on the right way to repair it.
What’s error code 0x803f8001 for Minecraft?
The Minecraft launcher error code 0x803f8001 is a typical problem gamers face when attempting to launch the sport.
Licensing issues with the account used to buy the sport, a corrupted Microsoft Retailer cache, outdated Home windows OS, or outdated or corrupted recreation information usually convey up this error.
How do I repair Minecraft Launcher error 0x803f8001?
We suggest restarting your PC earlier than trying any of the options listed beneath. Errors are inclined to happen resulting from conflicts between totally different purposes working in your PC. Subsequently, a fast restart ought to shut down all working processes and resolve lurking points.
To repair the Minecraft launcher error 0x803f8001, strive a number of the options listed beneath:
Desk of contents:
- Replace Home windows
- Restart your PC
- Modify your date and time settings
- Sign up to your Microsoft account
- Reinstall Microsoft Launcher
- Reinstall Microsoft Gaming Providers
- Reset Microsoft Retailer cache
1. Replace Home windows
Updating Home windows frequently ensures that your PC has the newest safety updates and bug fixes. As a rule, Minecraft gained’t replace in case your OS is outdated. With an up to date system, your Launcher is bound to run easily and you may keep away from different errors, such because the Minecraft Crash Code -1073740791.
- Press the Home windows brand key + I key concurrently to open Settings
- Click on on Updates & Safety from the menu choices.
- Choose Test on Updates to see whether or not your laptop wants an replace. If it does,
- Click on on Set up Now
- As soon as full, restart your laptop and launch Minecraft.
2. Modify your date and time settings
The Minecraft Launcher depends on correct timestamps. Subsequently, a desynchronized system is greater than prone to trigger conflicts throughout the utility.
- Press the Home windows brand key and I key concurrently to open Settings.
- Click on on Time & Language.
- Underneath Date & Time, activate the buttons for Set time robotically and Set time zone robotically. Then click on the Sync now button.
- Make sure the time setting has been adjusted.
- Click on Area on the left panel and choose your nation or area.
- Test if the Minecraft Launcher error is resolved. If not, proceed to the following methodology.
4. Sign up to your Microsoft Retailer Account
- Open the Microsoft Retailer app by trying to find it within the Begin menu.
- Click on in your profile icon situated on the top-right nook of the interface.
- Choose the “Signal out” choice from the dropdown menu.
- Reboot your PC and begin the Microsoft Retailer app once more.
- Choose the “Sign up” choice and enter your login credentials.
- Test if the Minecraft Launcher error is now resolved.
5. Reinstall Minecraft Launcher
Time wanted: 4 minutes.
Reinstalling the Minecraft Launcher ensures all crucial information are up-to-date and appropriately put in
- Press the Home windows brand key, and I key concurrently to open Settings.
- Click on on “Apps & options” from the menu part.
- Scroll all the way down to “Minecraft Launcher” then choose “Uninstall”
- As soon as the uninstallation is finished, open the Microsoft Retailer app and choose “Minecraft Launcher”.
- Click on the “Get” button to put in the app.
- Observe the on-screen directions to finish the set up of the Minecraft Launcher.
- As soon as the Minecraft Launcher is reinstalled, verify if it really works usually.
- Additionally, you’ll be able to obtain Minecraft from the official web site.
6. Reinstall Microsoft Gaming Providers
Gaming providers which are both corrupted or not put in correctly are certain to trigger conflicts with the Microsoft Launcher. Reinstall Microsoft Gaming Providers to repair potential bugs or any points with the software program.
- Seek for Home windows PowerShell in your PC and click on on Run as Administrator.
- Sort the next command:
- “get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers”
- Press “Enter” to run the command.
- Home windows will uninstall gaming providers out of your PC.
- To reinstall the gaming providers, enter the next command:
- “begin ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN”
- The above command will open up Gaming Providers within the Retailer app.
- Click on the “Set up” or “Get” button to reinstall Gaming Providers.
- After efficiently reinstalling Microsoft Gaming Providers, verify if the error is mounted.
7. Reset Microsoft Retailer cache
- Click on on Home windows + R to immediate the Run field.
- Sort in “wsreset” within the Home windows search field and choose OK.
- As soon as the method is finished, relaunch Minecraft and see if the error is mounted.
It’s price noting that protecting your drivers updated is usually really helpful as commonplace apply to keep away from errors and guarantee optimum efficiency.
Alternatively, you’ll be able to robotically full this course of through the use of a third-party device like Driverfix. This device simplifies the method by dealing with all of your PC drivers’ obtain, set up, and replace processes, thus saving you effort and time.
Whether or not you select to replace your graphics card driver, reset the Microsoft Retailer cache, or reinstall the Minecraft Launcher, following the strategies outlined above ought to repair the Minecraft Launcher error code 0x803f8001. We hope one among these options works for you. Be happy to tell us which one within the remark part beneath.