AFL 23 is scheduled to launch on April 13 for Xbox One, Xbox Collection X|S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 and PC from developer Huge Ant Studios. The sport will function the absolutely licensed 2023 AFL Premiership, AFL Girls’s competitions and over 30 detailed stadiums. Take a look at a number of the options beneath.
- Incorporates over 1200 gamers throughout the AFL/AFLW, with motion-captured animation, photo-realistic likenesses, in-depth expertise and distinctive participant traits powered by Champion Information.
- Gameplay constructed on the bespoke Huge Ant Studios’ Sports activities Engine, and that includes gameplans developed in affiliation with AFL coaches to have gamers react as they might on the sphere.
- Construct your favourite AFL or AFLW membership right into a footballing powerhouse within the Administration Profession mode, overseeing drafting and participant growth, you’ll be in full management of your staff’s path to the silverware.
- Create your individual golf equipment, gamers and stadiums, then share them with the world on-line.
- Tackle all comers! Play with as much as 4 native co-op gamers on-line, with cross-play enabled, to tackle any challenger, anyplace.
- Commentary that includes Anthony Hudson, Hamish McLachlan, Daisy Pearce, Daniel Harford, Kelli Underwood and Jason Bennett.
The staff additionally launched some screenshots and a teaser trailer beneath with pre-orders beginning now.