XINSTALL BY CLICKING THE DOWNLOAD FILE
To unravel the error code 279 in Roblox, we have now the best options you’ll be able to attempt. In your comfort, this text has featured these strategies intimately.
Many issues, like error codes 529, 268, and so forth., could seem on Roblox to interrupt your gameplay expertise. However, the error code 279 is likely one of the most annoying ones. It’s possible you’ll get it on a Home windows-based PC, Mac, smartphone, and different units.
What’s error code 279 in Roblox?
The error code 279 is a connection-related downside that plenty of Roblox customers could encounter. When this downside seems, you may even see the next message:
Failed to connect with the Recreation. (Connection try failed)
(Error Code: 279)
When you incessantly face this challenge, it means one thing is stopping you from connecting to the sport. It may be a poor web connection, improper configuration, third-party providers, sport server issues, and so forth.
How can I repair error code 279 in Roblox?
First, restart your web router. Then, you need to do the next issues earlier than going by our foremost strategies:
- Disable your Antivirus and Firewall.
- Be sure you aren’t utilizing a VPN Proxy or cell knowledge.
- Be certain that there isn’t a downside together with your time and area settings.
- Go to the Roblox standing web page and be certain that all the things is OK.
When you nonetheless expertise the identical downside, attempt these strategies to repair Roblox error code 279:
- Use a greater DNS
- Reset the community
- Disable third-party browser extensions
- Reset the app knowledge
- Strive a distinct browser
1. Use a greater DNS
- Press Win + I on the keyboard to open Home windows Settings.
- Navigate to the Community & web and click on on Wi-Fi or Ethernet, relying in your connection.
- Click on on Edit subsequent to the DNS server project.
- Choose Handbook.
- Allow IPv4 or IPv6.
- Set the popular and the choice as 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206 and click on on Save.
- Restart your laptop.
You can also use some other DNS addresses you need.
2. Reset the community
Time wanted: 5 minutes.
Improper community settings could stop you from connecting to the Roblox server. So, resetting it could repair the issue.
Doing the above issues will reset all the community configurations in your PC. It’s possible you’ll must reconfigure your ethernet connection after that. There’s a excellent probability that it’s going to repair the error code 279 in Roblox.
3. Disable third-party browser extensions
- Open the net browser you might be utilizing for Roblox.
- Go to the next handle:
- Disable the extension you need by toggling the swap subsequent to it.
- Relaunch the browser.
The above steps are relevant to Google Chrome. When you use Microsoft Edge, the handle can be edge://extensions. For different browsers, you will want to succeed in the extension web page in several methods. Disabling problematic extensions like Adblocker, anti-tracker, and so forth., could repair error 279 on Roblox.
4. Reset the app knowledge
It’s possible you’ll use Roblox through the use of its official app or from a browser. To unravel the issue, you will want to delete the app knowledge from each platforms.
4.1 For the Roblox app
- Within the Begin Menu, seek for Roblox.
- Proper-click on the Roblox app and click on on App Settings.
- Click on on Reset.
- Relaunch Roblox and see if it has solved the issue.
4.2 For browser
- Open your browser.
- Press CTRL + Shift + Del.
- Set All time for the Time Vary.
- Examine Cookies and different web site knowledge, and Cache photographs and recordsdata.
- Click on on Clear knowledge.
- Restart your browser.
5. Strive a distinct browser
- Obtain a browser like Opera.
- Set up it in your laptop.
- Entry Roblox from this browser.
We propose Opera as a result of it is likely one of the best-performing net browsers for Roblox. Additionally, it has many options that may improve your on-line browser-based gaming expertise. In Opera, you might be much less more likely to face issues like error 279 on Roblox, as you will want fewer third-party extensions on this browser.
When you nonetheless expertise the issue, we advise you attempt Roblox from different units and see if the issue seems there or not. If sure, attempt it from a distinct community or contact Roblox help. You can also think about updating Home windows to the newest model.
Study how you can repair Roblox error code 429 if mandatory.
This text has defined how you can remedy error code 279 on Roblox. If in case you have any questions, tell us within the remark field.